Peat Moss TS 2 Specifications:
Type – high upland peat.
Decomposition rate – Slight to moderate decomposition.
pH Value (H2O) – 5.5 to 6.5.
Fertilizer Added (NPK = 14:10:18)
EC (Electrical Conductivity) 55mS / m (25%)
Advantages of Peat Moss
1. Peat-moss is able to store water and does not dry easily
2. Peat-moss is also rich in nutrients for seedlings when sowing
3. Accelerates growth roots brilliantly on the plant.
4. In the field of fisheries, it is suitable to be used as a filter in the aquarium, it is
able to clean water by absorbing chemicals and lowering the PH value of the
water in the aquarium
5. Aside from being a planting medium in hydroponics, peat moss is also suitable for
1 Liter Peat Moss for + – 65 Hole Seed Tray uk 3cm x 3cm