Cocopeat Disc pellets – all advantages at a glance
- Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material coco fibers
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Available in two sizes: 30 mm and 40 mm,
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
How it works
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.