Anellino giallo This heirloom variety is called the ‘Shrimp Ring Bean’ because of the curved shape of its pod. Grown in Italy as a ‘gourmet’ bean it has an exceptional ‘beany’ flavour and fleshy texture.
It is generally cooked and served whole often just dressed with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
Climbing plant, high cm 200-250 at an early cycle. Pod eating everything, slightly curved, flattened, 10-11 cm long, yellow in color. Black seed.
- Sowing period: from april to july
- Distance in lines: 10-15 cm
- Distance between lines: 80-100 cm
- Harvest: from july to september
- N° of seed: about 120/350
- Grams: 60/70