Limonium Statice Apricot Scientific Name : Limonium sinuatum
Common Name : Statice
Blooming Season : Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 12 – 16″ (30 – 41cm)
Height : 30 – 35″ (76 – 89cm)
Width : 8 – 10″ (20 – 25cm)
Exposure : Sun
Limonium Statice Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Planting density: 1 to 2 plants/ft.2 (10 to 20 plants/m2)
Best for: High tunnel, field
Limonium Statice Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 18 to 22 weeks (12 to 13 with vernalisation or direct sowing)
- Widely recommended by professional cut flower growers in the world, QIS (‘Quality in Seed’) is a considerable improvement over standard varieties in uniformity, colour, flower size and stem quality.
- Produces clouds of tiny, non-shattering flowers.
- Delivers shippability and long vase life.
- Popular for both fresh and preserved cut flower production.
- Stiff stems do not require netting.
- 75 cm, Improved Pacific series. Strong sturdy stems, large flowers, uniform growth
WIDELY RECOMMENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL CUT FLOWER GROWERS IN THE WORLD,
QIS(QUALITY IN SEED) IS A CONSIDERABLE IMPROVEMENT OVER STANDARD VARIETIES IN
UNIFORMITY, COLOUR, FLOWER SIZE AND STEM QUALITY. STIFF STEMS DO NOT REQUIRE NETTING.
HT:- 75 – 90 CM
Widely recognized by professional cut flower growers in the world as a real winner, QIS (‘Quality in Seed’) is a considerable improvement over standard varieties in uniformity, colour, flower size and stem quality. Suitable for greenhouse and outdoor production, the plants produce clouds of tiny, non-shattering flowers, and deliver shipability and long vase life.