- It contains Zinc, Calcium Sulphur which are essential plant nutrients.
- It’s present is important for maximizing leaf and vascular growth, increasing plant root growth and promoting a massive root system. These fortified roots help increase nutrient uptake and water-use efficiency for overall plant growth.
- Sulphur present in it to helps in activating enzymes responsible for increasing oil and protein content in Oilseeds/ Pulses (Legume Crops).
- Calcium present in it to activates different enzymes for cell division and is essential for stability of cell membrane, which boosts the overall growth and health of the plant.
- It improves the soil pH and helps in build-up of soil microbial biomass.
- It increases water-use efficiency of crops, which is extremely important during a drought.
- It activates the uptake of major and minor nutrients trapped in the soil.
- It Improves soil porosity and water holding capacity resulting in good soil tilth (the condition of tilled soil) and texture.
- It helps to keep phosphorus and other nutrients from leaving farm fields.
- It leaches down to the subsoil and results in increased root growth.
- Ultimately it enhances the yield and quality of final crop.
- It also improves the ability of soil to drain and not become waterlogged due to a combination of high sodium, swelling clay and excess water.
- It increases bio-availability of Zn, Ca S.
- It is in POWDER FORM and is suitable for application in all plants/ crops.
USAGE: It needs to be applied as basal application into soil at the time of sowing or can be top dressed at the first time irrigation in all plants/crops.